I am not proud of the following, but let me list for you the problems with my 15-page paper that’s due tomorrow (it’s comparing and contrasting predestination in Calvinism and various views of Islam).
1. I don’t even understand what I wrote.
2. I don’t think it actually has a thesis.
3. I have never done a paper in Chicago style before and the teacher didn’t teach us at all.
4. My professor is a theology professor, so I can’t really make stuff up.
5. It’s too late to do anything about this.
6. My attention span is so short right now that I can’t read the paper comprehensively because by the time I get to the end I forget what the beginning was about..it’s only 15 pages..and I wrote it…
7. I tried to change my topic but didn’t…but I really should have because my interest/passion for this topic is in the negatives.
So these are mostly problems with me that greatly impact my paper. I’m so ready for this semester to be done! Well, time to go do some relaxation activities to reduce stress so I can actually sleep before 2:30 am 🙂