First of all, where did that saying come from and what do odds have to do with ends? Well, I guess I will just share with you some odd/random happenings recently and finish explaining something.
1. I’m sorry I wrote angry things about my paper. I was feeling frustrated and it’s really easy to write/rant when I’m frustrated. Unfortunately, an unusually high amount of people read my blog yesterday, so that’s all they saw of me. If you are one of those people and have ran across my blog again, I apologize because I really am not usually like that.
2. I just realized two days ago how close we are to the end of the semester! I am excited to be almost done with classes for this semester, but I really am dreading home. I like home because it is familiar, my bedroom is at home, and my family is at home. Texas, however, really is not my favorite place to be. I want to go hiking this summer and take pictures of pretty sunsets and exercise. But where near Houston can I do any of that and still enjoy it? Sure, I can go for long walks and exercise…and sweat buckets. I can also take pictures of sunsets from between the houses and trees in our neighborhood. But it’s just not that enjoyable, you know?
3. This morning was highly enjoyable! I was working in the computer lab, putting finishing touches on my 17-page paper. One of my friends had a class in the lab right before I got there, so he was nice enough to stay and help me format my headers. While we were working together, the web designer came in and took a few pictures of us to possibly put on the college website. That was pretty exciting. Then we just started fiddling around in the classroom. We turned on the Elmo and started taking pictures. We then use the SMARTboard to trace the picture onto the computer. That might not make sense, but it was fun. I also don’t know if we were allowed to use the board, so it was an attempt to fill my desire for adventure.
4. My blog is kind of a mixture between personal stuff and bigger issues. Is there anything you want me to write about? Do you want my opinions on anything?
5. This is the picture we ended up drawing from the Elmo 🙂
6. These are two more pictures of God’s beautiful creation on campus 🙂